From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Emily
Marks
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2009 1:16 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Repair of art catalog

I recently examined an old art catalog from a show from the 80s and several
 individual pages came unglued from the spine. This was poor gluing to
begin with  but I would like to repair the book for the owner. Should I use
hinging tape  first and then re-glue with PVA to the cover? This is a
paperback.

Thanks.

Emily
Steps!