Re: [BKARTS] FW: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

John, I think Peter was making a joke.  Birds twitter, people discuss
(although people do sometimes become twitterpated).  But you do know that
twitter has a 140 character limit per message--that is precisely why it
appears to be a home for rather banal banter, not discussion.