Re: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

"I'd like to point out that there are actually rather a number of us on twitter these days.  While certainly not for everyone, twitter is quite enjoyable for some of us. "

Thank you, Liz. I would also like to point out that there are many writers and poets working within the size limitations of Twitter to bring a kind of literature to people who would not ordinarily be inclined to enjoying the written word. There are also users who poke fun at the universe of Twitter itself (e.g. http://twitter.com/BrentSpiner ) which I am sure would make anyone who "hates" Twitter smile.

My username on Twitter is mkaeag and I would like to invite all of my bookarts collegues to follow me. I would be happy to do so in kind.

Best,
Katy