Re: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

It all depends what you use something for. I hesitated joining Twitter as it
most likely would chew into my limited time even more - after all, I'd like
to genuinely read those whom I follow.
Now I really like the ability to connect with other artists on a very
immediate level, and follow others' creative processes in a way that would
not be possible elsewhere. I find it very inspiring. Might be difficult to
believe, but there's a wealth of knowledge being accumulated. An insight
about something can be very powerful even if only 140 characters. Quality,
not quantity...
But I still find the cartoon very funny :)

Mia L.
www.leijonstedt.com