Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 27 Apr 2009 to 28 Apr 2009 (#2009-119)

If you can break up your trip with a stop in California and would like to examine an academic program, we'd love to have you visit Mills College in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have a large and active Book Art Program, with more than a dozen separate undergraduate and graduate courses; this fall we are launching the first combined MFA in book art and creative writing in the country. I teach several courses that are historically based using a format that combines studio and seminar practice. And of course the Bay Area is a terrific place to be surrounded by book art.