Re: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

However, I don't think these count as the content was taken out of the cloud
and fixed on paper... I was referring to things that exist only in the cloud
as bits and bytes...

You mean that which exists only as PDFs or FlashPaper? There's a lot of that sort of work out there, from the ridiculous (manuals and documentation) to the sublime (Second Life)....

Linda
--
Linda M. Cunningham      | Artists' Books and Fibre Studio
http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com