Re: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

An SAIC student did a performative reading of text messages two years ago;
she also wrote an account of text messaging in text-ese and then distributed
it in book form. The words were presented on the page in such a way that the
bits of language seemed to hang in the "air"/ space on the page.  It was
beautiful to watch and interact with.  I suspect twittering could be treated
similarly.

--

Walk good and good will follow you.