Re: [BKARTS] Twittering Twits...

Peter Verheyen wrote:
Jules, Tom Trusky did that with his work "Michael" too.
I wasn't aware of that, but I looked it up and I see that it was published in 2007. Lineland came out in 1997 and was considered kind of a breakthrough.
However, I don't think these count as the content was taken out of the cloud
and fixed on paper... I was referring to things that exist only in the cloud
as bits and bytes...
In that case, I'm sure there are many examples of works compiled as pdfs or docs that would qualify. But I think you have to define what you mean by a book in this case. I would say that the first step would be if the work represents itself as a book, printed or not.

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/