[BKARTS] Attaching copper plate to wood block

BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 22 Apr 2009 to 23 Apr 2009 (#2009-114)I have a couple of vintage copper etched printing stamps.  They are so perfectly attached to the wood blocks as to almost seem like a single unit.  I'd like to learn how to attach copper to wood in that manner.  Any suggestions where to look, where to learn?

Thank you in advance,

Bobi
"This is the best day, ever!"