[BKARTS] scotch sponge for gilding

Hello all,

I am looking for a source for scotch sponge to use for cleaning up gilding on book covers.  We have one sponge that was purchased from M. Swift & Sons, Inc in the 70's but we're looking for a fresh supply.  Swifts wesite http://www.mswiftandsons.com/  http://www.traditional-building.com/brochure/swift.htm  lists it in their accessories section but all attempts to contact them (phone and fax) have been fruitless. Also a quick google search for the product has come up empty as well.  Does anyone know what has become of M. Swift & Sons or how to get ahold of them? Does anyone know of another source for scotch sponge?

Thanks!

Bronwen

Internet Explorer 8 helps keep your personal info safe.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9655581