[BKARTS] inkjet inks

I use an Epson Stylus Photo R2400. The price of ink is ruinous. I have been looking at continuous ink systems. While I have doubts about these, the ink worries me more: color and permanence as well as performance. The brand I am encountering is Generations Quad-N-Color. Has anyone used this (or another brand) who is willing to comment on it?
Charles Brownson
Ocotillo Arts