Re: [BKARTS] inkjet inks

Hi Charles,

I would be very interested in reading any responses that you receive.  I
also use an Epson R2400 and am using Ultrachrome K3 pigment inks.  The print
quality is beautiful but the price of ink is expensive.  As of yet, I
haven't found anything that meets the archival standard and print/color
quality.  Sometimes I find that on soft papers the color is too saturated -
more ink than the soft absorbent paper can handle and I have to lower the
saturation level of the image in order to get a true color.

Also, which print dialog do you use?  I sometimes have a hard time with the
print dialog that I am using when printing to odd size papers.  It can be
difficult to get the correct placement on the page.

Amy LeePard

--
Painted Bunting Books

www.paintedbuntingbooks.com