Re: [BKARTS] inkjet inks

I have used and really like the pigmented inks from MIS. I used one of their continous inking systems for a production of "Timon of Athens" printing the images of W. Lewis's watercolors on an Epson 1200. I would only recommend using a pigmented ink system on an epson if you intend to print almost daily. It does print beautifully but a week or so on vacation and it is time to break out the windex.

happy printing,
Charlie J.

LaNana Creek Press Book Art and Letterpress Intensive Retreat TBA for 2010

13001 SFA Station
Nacogdoches, TX 75962
http://lananacreekpress.com/