Re: [BKARTS] inkjet inks

You can find a few discussions about this at photo.net.  Use their search engine.  Just think how lucky you are that you didn't get their great, new, relatively inexpensive 17" printer...  It only costs $500.00 for a full set of cartridges. Though I haven't used after the market inks I did quite a bit of research. For myself, I reached the conclusion that the Epson inks allow the R2400 to be all it can be.  If you go the other route, ideally you'll be working with completely different profiles.  Some people like the continuous ink systems.  It depends how anal one is about what they're doing.  Evidently you'll have to put up with occasional clogs, but the continuous ink system suppliers usually are also selling cleaning kits.  It also comes down to quality vs. price.  For me, I can't put a price on quality, and I've never had a clog, even after the printer sitting for several months.