Re: [BKARTS] inkjet inks

Greetings all!

This is a slightly different take on the ink usage discussion, and not really an answer to the original question, but I thought I'd share it nonetheless. I have not used the font myself but it's an interesting approach to reducing ink consumption.

http://www.ecofont.eu/ecofont_en.html

Winston

---

Winston Pei, BA, MA, MGDC