[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for May

Book Arts Folks:

The May installment of the ongoing Convivio Book of Days project is now posted to our website. Here's a link to our website to get you started:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, follow the Book of Days link and you're on your way.

John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com