From: "Charles Brownson" <ocotilloarts@xxxxxxxxx>
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] inkjet inks
Date:         Thu, 30 Apr 2009 10:07:22 -0700

I use an Epson Stylus Photo R2400. The price of ink is ruinous. I have been looking at continuous ink systems. While I have doubts about these, the ink worries me more: color and permanence as well as performance. The brand I am encountering is Generations Quad-N-Color. Has anyone used this (or another brand) who is willing to comment on it?
Charles Brownson
Ocotillo Arts