Re: [BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days for May

Due to have been sick with cancer in the last few years, I am selling
all trade tools and material.

This is an announcement of a yard sale that includes a full bookbinding shop:
A sheer cutter standing machine, and a guillotine with several
replacement blades, both very heavy.
It also includes, smaller presses, and all tools of the trade plus
leather and finest Japanese cloth.

May 16,17 and 18th

124 Monroe View Trail, Sanford, FL 32771
cel: 407-430-5393

Angela O Harkavy