Re: [BKARTS] Inkjet ink

I have use a pigmented ink continuous flow system for close to 9 years, I wear out printers roughly every 2 years. I have had 4 printers and 2 continuous flow systems (I move them from old printer to new). The only reason I  bought a second system was I changed model and size of printer, that required a different cart and longer tubes. Not all systems are equal. I use the one made by MIS as well as their ink which meets or exceeds Epson specs. No so with ink made in other countries.

Several years ago bought a printer for the purpose of printing my brochures and sales materials and other general stuff. I wanted to use dye ink to keep my costs down and to use with non coated papers. I decided to buy the spongeless refillable carts, mostly because of cost factor. I love them. They are easy to refill, I never have to take the carts out of the printer. I would highly recommend them. Bought from inkjetcarts.

http://www.inksupply.com/

http://www.inkjetcarts.us/

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press