[BKARTS] Western NY Book Arts Center - Grand Opening May 21

The Western NY Book Arts Center will officially open Thursday May 21, 2009
with a kick off reception at 6PM... At 468 Washington St Buffalo NY 14203.
We hope you can attend and see our gallery, shop and print studio space. The
Grand Opening is open to all!

The WNYBAC Grand Opening will also showcase our first Members' Exhibition of
book related artwork. The wide range of disciplines that fall into the world
of book arts will be showcased: prints, painting, text, collage, traditional
binding, sculpture, design, craft. Current & new members are welcome to
enter work. For more details:
http://www.wnybookarts.org/membershow.php

--
Richard Kegler