[BKARTS] Book Arts & Letterpress Garage Sale tomorrow at SFCB

The San Francisco Center for the Book is having a BOOK ARTS, BOOK BINDING
and LETTERPRESS PRINTING garage sale Saturday MAY 2 FROM 10 TO 2!!

Come browse our letterpress type and equipment, book binding equipment,
paper, book board etc. Everything is priced to move!

SFCB is at 300 De Haro Street at 16th Street in San Francisco in the blue
building with a red awning. Our front door is on 16th. The garage sale will
be outside in the parking lot. (If it's raining we'll move to the hall area
in the 300 De Haro building between Sally's restaurant and the pizzeria.)

More info at sfcb.org or 415-565-0545, Ext. 11.
Thanks,
Katherine