Re: [BKARTS] Kurt Vonnegut on the book

Thanks for sharing Susan!

At the time that I read my first Kurt Vonnegut book which was Timequake, I
went on a Vonnegut reading spree so many of his books seem like one very
long one in my mind.  But if you haven't read the Sirens of Titan - it
stands out as a gem.

And I certainly wouldn't have wanted ot read it on a screen.  You can't
really curl up with a digital device and they don't smell nearly as good.
:)

aLL bEST,

Amy LeePard

--