Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding Etsy Street Team

I was not the author, but I found this list very useful. Sorry for the confusion, Michelle!

Sent from my iPhone

On May 2, 2009, at 8:31 AM, Michelle Wilson <michelle_print@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

A friend of mine, Bonnie Macallister, recently compiled an Etsy Guide to Bookbinding supplies. I thought people might be interested - you can check it out here:

http://etsybooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/etsy-guide-to-bookbinding-supplies.html