[BKARTS] Save a bird

Dear List,

I'm wondering if Gellet Burgess's amazingly inventive (and greatly
under-appreciated) literary periodical aka "Little Magazine" *The Lark* is
on-line?  I've been unable to find the complete run--which may say more
about my cyber sleuthing abilities than the avian's survival.

If the periodical is not yet on-line, does anyone know of plans to make *The
Lark* available?

--
Tom Trusky, Director
Hemingway Western Studies Center