[BKARTS] Complete Binding shop for sale in FL

Hi all,
Due to having had cancer and now dealing with the consequences of treatment,
I cannot bind any more. I am selling a complete workshop including standing
board sheer and a guillotine from Denmark with extra blades ( it may cut up
to 10 books). All kinds of beautiful presses, plow, and several sets of
small tools, best knives and all. Also available leather, paper and Japanese
cloth.
Yard sale, Sanford, Florida, May 16, 17,18.
124 Monroe View Trail, Sanford FL 32771
407-430-5393

Find some pictures at:

http://picasaweb.google.com/angela.harkavy1/BookbindingSales#