[BKARTS] Summer Workshops

Hello,
I am excited to announce that the Brodsky Center for Innovative Editions in New Brunswick, new Jersey is offering workshops this summer! Included will be printmaking (silkscreen and photogravure), a fun book arts class, and papermaking with me, Lisa Switalski, the staff papermaker at the Brodsky Center.
Check them out at our newly revamped website www.brodskycenter.org.
Class sizes will be kept small, so you will receive lots of personal attention and know how.
Hope to see you there!

Lisa