[BKARTS] Tyvek information

I wrote to Material Concepts to see if they offered Tyvek in smaller quantities (than 500 sheets for $85.00!!) and got a very prompt reply from Lynda Leslie. She gave me the links to her suppliers and, although I checked them out only briefly, they both seem to have a lot of helpful information regarding Tyvek and its uses. Here they are:

http://www.allweatherblueprints.com/tyvek-procuts.html

and

http://www.joggles.com/store/catalog/product_info.php? cPath=34_48&products_id=116

Joggles even has a tutorial about working with Tyvek. The tutorial's main focus is about heating Tyvek to make some sort of doll-face thing, but it also has some good general information.

I'm excited because both of these companies offer smaller quantities of 8.5" x 11" sheets so you can try it out without breaking the bank!

Marj Hollis