[BKARTS] argentina

I do know the most wonderful, funny, knowledgeable, English-speaking bookstore owner in Buenos Aires. Though he is the owner of two stores of popular books, he should have leads for you in your interest area, and is a gracious person.
Would you like me to forward your message to him? You can email me off-list. 0livia