Re: [BKARTS] Our Local news visits the Bindery

Excellent Coverage, and what a love story!!  Congrats, I bet you will see
some increased sales from the coverage too.

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jason
Thompson
Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 12:00 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Our Local news visits the Bindery

Our local news station (NBC10, Providence, Rhode Island) came to
visit last week for a segment on the six o'clock news. They were in
the Bindery for a few hours and totally put us at ease.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8a-zZ7BPSU

{it's true, the camera adds ten pounds - and a few years apparently too...}

Jason