Re: [BKARTS] New York Law School to Launch Google Book Search Web Site

That was worth a large snort when I read it - on the other hand, this is a
serious issue and the site could potentially be worthwhile. I have no love
for either Google or MS but it will be interesting to see what sort of
fireworks ensue. Law students may, in fact, be able to approach these issues
with a fair amount of objectivity. At least one can hope.....

Regards, Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432