Re: [BKARTS] laminating

No it isn't "free." We pay for it in postage and taxes. It's called
"stealing" when you misuse PO products other than for what they were
intended.

Sorry to sound harsh, but this behavior affects all of us with higher
postage prices, fewer mailing options, etc. as the PO slowly goes broke.

Lee

Lee Kirk

The Prints & The Paper
PO Box 5432