[BKARTS] New Artist Book News issue

The April issue of Artist Book News is now available at www.artistbooknews.com/abnews.htm for anyone to view or download. New books and new artists are also at  www.artistbooknews.com. The printed copy of Artist Book News should have been received by now by those that qualify for a subscription. If you didn't get a copy and you qualify (you buy or select artist books for libraries or museums) please send me your title and official mailing address and other contact info and I will get you on the list for the Fall (Oct ) issue.

If you are a book artist and want to promote your work to institutions world wide, reserve your space now for the Oct issue. There are only 12 spaces available.  See all the details at http://www.artistbooknews.com/abnews2.htm

Which artists will be on librarians mind when they start buying artist books this Fall? Will it be yours?

Jill Timm

Mystical Places Press

www.mysticalplaces.com

Publisher of Artist Book News