[BKARTS] fungicide+adhesives

Dear David:
Thanks for your posting about adhesives, about the best one I have read in this group.
About TT oil. Can you indicate the desired dilution of the TT solution in EtOH, and how much of this solution should be used, say, for a pint of starch+PVA solution?
By the way, I had trouble adhering onlays to the imitation leather fabrics produced by Gane Brothers, which I like a lot for inexpensive binding jobs. The Ganes representative sent me a trial size pint of their own adhesive, which is, hands down, the best adhesive I have ever worked with. It is particularly effective for double fan binding and, of course, solved my original problem. The problem is that Ganes sells this adhesive only in 5 gallon sizes.