[BKARTS] tyvek yet again?

Checking out out dealers I have found that most are only willing to sell Tyvek sheets by the ream; in one case, the minimum order was two reams. The prices were astronomical.
However, this morning I discovered that Staples sells 10 by 13 plain Tyvek mailing envelopes which can be trimmed to provide 10 by 13 sheets. These are large enough to accommodate almost any bookbinding effort. The cost is only $30 for a package of 50.