From: Book_Arts-L [BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David Amstell
Subject: [BKARTS] Fungicide

Greetings,

A customer has given us a set of the Encyclopedia Britannica, from the
1980s, with vinyl covers, to clean up. All volumes have suffered severe
dusting to the top edges, and significant mould to the spines. A member of
the customer's family is allergic to fungi, so we have been asked to kill
the spores, and treat them with a fungicide to protect them further.

Are there any suggestions please on a safe fungicide to use.

Thank you.

David

4364 Woodbury Pike
Woodbury, PA  16695