Re: [BKARTS] Tyvek information

At 6:09 PM -0400 5/4/09, MARJORIE HOLLIS wrote:
Joggles even has a tutorial about working with Tyvek. The tutorial's main focus is about heating Tyvek to make some sort of doll-face thing, but it also has some good general information.

my understanding is that Tyvek is made out of HDPE plastic and should never be melted as it gives off dangerous fumes when heated.
http://www.altered-book.com/tyvek.html

I would also iron it outside with an old iron.

Trish

--

_______ \ Trish & Chris Meyer/Crish Design http://www.crishdesign.com