Re: [BKARTS] Fungicide

What a wonderful resource!

Carol
Eugene, OR

On May 10, 2009, at 10:47 AM, Trish Meyer wrote:

I am a bit disappointed in the fact that this group seems to have been unable to reach a consensus on a reasonable choice for a fungicide. The chemophobes among us react with great horror to any suggestion, and the environmentally sanctioned choices (tea tree oil) just don't work. Yet we all use products to which the manufacturers add effective fungicides--- PVA for instance.
I wish there were an adhesives chemist subscribing to this group.

have you tried a post on AMIEN's Forum?

http://www.amien.org/

Trish