[BKARTS] Chemistry and the dangers of materials

Mostly I lurk here, but the fungicide discussion made me wonder if there is any list or discussion group related to the chemistry and dangers of the materials we use and experiment with?

I read a lot of multi-media art magazines and I get real nervous when someone includes wallpaper as a recommended material, but doesn't mention that most wallpapers today are impregnated with fungicides.

I frequently have questions about chemistry, vapors, fumes, etc. that I would love to ask someone.

Sharon Wildwind