[BKARTS] free tyvek!

But there can be a source of free tyvek envelopes:  I receive the mailing
labels for an organization, mailed from the main office.  They are sent in
big tyvek envelopes and I have been saving them for about 6 years and have a
stack.  So if you have a local Audubon or Sierra Club nearby, or other
national organization with local chapters, give them a call and ask who gets
the labels and ask what they do with them!  Also, the local group gives me
back the label release sheets after peeling off the labels, that I save for
the bindery!  Free and keeping them out of the landfill.   I am happy to
send some of these tyvek envelopes to anyone that needs them, for cost of
postage (they are pretty lightweight).   Another thought:  many libraries
receive magazines and interlibrary loan books in tyvek envelopes, call them
and talk to that department.
Recycle, reuse as much as you can!
Teri Lynn
Charleston, SC