[BKARTS] Supplies for Paul Johnson, please forward!

Hello all,
here are the supplies you need for Paul's workshops. I am sorry it is so late, I thought this was transmitted when you registered. Please share this with anyone you know who is coming, and bring extras if you can to share just in case!
Thank you, and I do apologize for any confusion.

Here is what he sent me:
Secret Gardens in Boxes, Box of Fireworks supplies:
cutting mat, steel ruler. craft cuter, scissors, strong glue, and range of art tools like colored pencils and pens, favorite decorative papers, collage, rubber stamps, etc if they wish to.

Book Kids love to Make, Magic of the Moveable Book:
scissors, pencil and strong glue.

Jill K. Berry jill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 303-554-7044 jillberrydesign.com jillberrydesign.com/blog