Re: [BKARTS] replies to list

PLEASE remove/reduce the amount of quoted materials in your replies
to list postings. It is getting to be a bit much and I don't want to
have to start editing messages...

My email program quotes the whole message in a reply as well, but I found that the quickest way to send the shortest reply is to
1. hit reply
2. type in subject
3. Highlight the piece of text you want to quote in your reply
4. Hit Ctrl + C (copy)
5. Then hit Ctrl + A. This highlights the whole text
6. Hit delete
7. Hit Ctrl + V (paste) This copies the quote into your body text.
8. Type your reply.

I also found that (in my email program) anything that is from an older email message has one or two ">" at the beginning of every line, which makes it real easy to scroll through until you come to a line without the ">"

Hope this helps.

Merike van Zanten