[BKARTS] Recycled Alphabet Book for May

Dear Friends

I've posted the May project on my blog: a recycled alphabet accordion book. I've started to publish some of my workshop handouts in pdf form. There's also information about the latest one: Fantastic Five: Alphabet Books.
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

And while I'm talking about myself, writer Terry Farish published an interview with me on her blog about multicultural literature, The Elephant Rag.
http://www.elephantrag.blogspot.com/

in good spirit Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.makingbooks.com