Re: [BKARTS] Chemistry and the dangers of materials

http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2000-01/948506647.Mi.r.html

Mold is Aerobic. A hyperbaric chamber introduces one to large amounts of pure oxygen. So, No, I don't think that would work very well.. Unless you are feeding the chamber with CO2 or N gss.

Jim

Jane Thompson wrote:
Good morning. I heard someone speak last summer on behalf of a
hyperbaric chamber as the ONLY effective means by which mold can be
killed. Does this have any credence? Best,
Jane