Re: [BKARTS] Brittle leather

Well - I've tried a german product called "Leder weichener". To my knowledge
it means Leather softener - or something like that.
But it doesn't work at all.
I suspect that the leather back has been repaired earlier and during that
process been saturated by some kind of a glue that  has hardened during
time.
Anyhow - I've given it up and labeled the new back - faking the original
text as close I can get.

--
mvh
Erik Haagensen