[BKARTS] New Website

Dear Friends:

I just wanted to share that I have recently launched a new website for my
artist books, fiber work and paintings.   You can reach it at
http://www.SharonMcCartneyart.com.   Take a look if you have the chance.
Many thanks
Sharon McCartney

http://www.SharonMcCartneyart.com

Recession-proof vacation
ideas.  Find free things to do in the U.S.