Re: [BKARTS] New Website

Very beautiful, Sharon. Wow.

Carol
Eugene, OR

------
On May 13, 2009, at 5:49 AM, Sharon McCartney wrote:

Dear Friends:

I just wanted to share that I have recently launched a new website for my
artist books, fiber work and paintings. You can reach it at
http://www.SharonMcCartneyart.com. Take a look if you have the chance.
Many thanks
Sharon McCartney

http://www.SharonMcCartneyart.com

Recession-proof vacation
ideas. Find free things to do in the U.S.
(http://travel.aol.com/travel-ideas/domestic/national-tourism-week? ncid=emlcntustrav00000002)