From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tina
Howard
Sent: 13 May 2009 6:36 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Bookbinder's ticket

I have been reading the archives lately found lots of interesting topics.
There are thinks I hadn't thunk before in there!

I found reference to a bookbinder's ticket about 3 weeks ago, and I have
been creating one for myself since.  I didn't know these things existed
before the archives.  Anyway, my question is about dating these tickets.
Does anyone here place bookbinder's tickets in their work? If you do,
do you date the ticket?

The online references I see for historical bookbinder's tickets have no
dates.  So.... curiosity now has the better of me.

Tina