Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest -Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book

Re: Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book instructions
Not long ago someone requested instructions for Hedi Kyle's Blizzard Book. I no longer have the post and admit that I am a bit fuzzy about the particulars and the conclusions reached, if any.. So, please forgive if this was posted by someone else... I just got The Penland Book of Handmade Books. Hedi Kyle is a featured artist in the book along with complete instructions and step-by-step photos and diagrams to make her Blizzard Book. If the person who wanted these instructions is reading this, here they are. I would imagine you might be able to find the book in  your public library?

Wonderful book, by the way. I am glad I got it.

Judith Stadler

Judy
www.judithstadler.blogspot.com
Always do what you are afraid to do.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson
There is no cure for birth and death save to enjoy the interval.
      George Santayana"