Re: [BKARTS] Book bindery/restoration in Northern Virginia?

Cat Tail Run Bindery in Winchester is run by chemist and conservator Jill Deiss, and their work is widely renowned. You can judge their pricing for yourself at their website: http://www.cattailrun.com
Jamie

Boris Veytsman wrote:

Greetings,

Does anybody know a good and not too expensive book
binding/restoration shop in Northern VA?  I have books which could use
some restoration, and I am not skilled enough to do it myself.

Thanks