Re: [BKARTS] Book bindery/restoration in Northern Virginia?

JH> Date:         Thu, 14 May 2009 20:37:58 -0400
JH> From: Jamie Hale <jamie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

JH> Cat Tail Run Bindery in Winchester is run by chemist and conservator
JH> Jill Deiss, and their work is widely renowned.  You can judge their
JH> pricing for yourself at their website: http://www.cattailrun.com
JH> Jamie

Thanks!

I like the site and the prices there are reasonable.  The only
problem:  it is hour and half driving from me :(

Anything closer to DC?  I live in Sterling, near Dulles ariport...

--
Good luck

-Boris

"A complex system that works is invariably found to have evolved from a simple
system that worked."
		-- John Gall, _Systemantics_